The Permanent make-up is placed by Karina herself. With more than 20 years of experience with permanent make-up, she ensures a beautiful result that suits you perfectly.
A skin-friendly pigment liquid is applied to the top layer of the skin with an ultra-fine, sterile disposable needle. In this way the lip contour can be corrected, the eye contour is emphasized and the eyebrows can be perfectly redrawn.
By accentuating certain points in the face in a perfect way, an improvement of your natural appearance is obtained. Make-up can easily be applied over your permanent make-up (eg with evening make-up). Forever beautiful !! The big difference with tattooing is that permanent make-up is not really permanent. The pigment does not go deeper than the top layer of the skin and is removed by natural cell renewal. In the meantime, you can shower, swim, … in short, you look impeccable at any time of the day.
Prijs: zie prijslijst
HOW DOES PMU TREATMENT WORK?
- First a conversation about some important medical data, which can influence the treatment.
- Apply anesthetic cream, which is absorbed for about 10 minutes.
- While the anesthetic takes effect, we choose the appropriate color and shape together and the instructions for the after-treatment are discussed.
- After removing the cream, the final pigmentation can begin.
- After the treatment, a nourishing cream is applied, which you should apply for another 5 days.
A new appointment will also be made for a free follow-up treatment 3 to 4 weeks after the treatment. Questions or make an appointment?
Phone: +32 (0)14 / 54 24 53
This technique of permanent make-up pigments in a very subtle way so that it looks like you have colored your eyebrows with eyebrow powder. The result is semi-permanent. This means that after about 1.5 years you have to give your eyebrows a touch-up to enjoy the perfect eyebrows for longer.
This technique is also suitable for cover up of PMU.
Full eyebrows are an absolute beauty trend that you can't ignore and it looks like this trend is here to stay. Not everyone has naturally full eyebrows and previously tattooing the eyebrows was the only solution for a long-lasting result.
Microblading is a manual technique in which a natural-looking "hair effect" or better a "hair stroke effect" is obtained by making ultra-fine scratches in the skin and applying pigment under the skin.
Bij Microblading tekenen we wenkbrauwhaartjes die amper te onderscheiden zijn van je echt haren. Zo kunnen we de vorm en volume van je wenkbrauwen aanpassen in overleg met de wensen van de klant.. Deze techniek wordt uitgevoerd door middel van kleine fijne krasjes die de look geven van meer haartjes. Het resultaat zijn mooie natuurlijke wenkbrauwen. Microblading is niet hetzelfde als permanente make-up. Het pigment bij microblading wordt minder diep in de huid gebracht, waardoor na 1 jaar bijwerking nodig is.
BENEFITS OF MICROBLADING
- Very natural result
- No time wasted with daily drawing and coloring
- After and during sports, swimming or sauna: no more make-up needed!
- Safe technique
- Fast healing process
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
- The customer may apply ointment to the eyebrows in advance. This is available at the pharmacy with a doctor's prescription.
- No alcohol or drug use 48 hours before treatment
- No blood thinners or painkillers 48 hours before treatment
IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TREATMENT
- The first two days the color will be much too dark.
- The healing process takes about 4 to 6 weeks and after that the true color shows.
- Use the healing ointment 4 hours after the treatment. Use a cotton swab to prevent infection. Furthermore, only use if the area feels dry.
- DO NOT remove the scabs as this could lead to loss of pigment, scarring and delayed healing.
- Do not expose to the sun or tanning bed during healing. Use sunblock or sunglasses if necessary.
- Do not swim in salt or chlorinated water for 2 weeks.
- No sauna for 2 weeks.
- Do not touch the eyebrows with water for the first 48 hours.
The treatment is not recommended for
- Microblading is not recommended during pregnancy, because in that situation the immune reactions cannot be predicted well.
- Diabetes patients are more susceptible to infections and therefore it is not recommended.
- Overige contra-indicaties voor microblading zijn: hemofilie, hepatitis, aids, huidkanker, eczema, wondjes en het gebruik van bloedverdunners.